Where and when to meet: Wulin Dock武林门码头 on March 12(Saturday), 13:00
Who: Best suggesters(about 20) for A Better Hangzhou will be invited, please don’t show up directly
Contact: Jake Zhang(wechat: whatsupinhagnzhou)
1. Take a CaoFang boat槽坊 along the Grand Canal from Wulin Dock武林门码头, enjoy the beautiful view.
2. Learn and experience Shadow Play 皮影戏 at Workmanship Demonstration Pavilion 手工艺活态展示馆 to know the traditional Chinese art.
3. During our time on the boat, we will Design a Sightseeing Route for International Tourists , the participants will be divided into several groups, each group design a route and introduce the features afterwards.
About the design
• Scenic Spots: Must cover the two UNESCO listed world heritages, West Lake and Grand Canal
• Green Transport Recommended: like Public Bike, Water Bus, Metro, Public Bus, Electric Sightseeing Cart
Why this ?
1. G20 will bring Hangzhou more overseas visitors from abroad, Hangzhou is also listed on “52 Places to Go” by New York Times, “Top 50 destinations” by Travel + Leisure Magazine. But there must be some different preference between domestic and overseas tourists, so why don’t we local expats to share our suggestions.
2. Your deign will reach tens of thousands people and voted through Hangzhou Weekly and its Chinese and English media partners.
3. The Team which contributed the best one will be rewarded as “Water Bus Honorary Guest“, get certificate and life long free ride.